Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Gotta be Healthy

If I am EVER going to get this Celica back on the road, I gotta be healthy.  How do I do that?  Well I am glad you asked!

Vitamist Spray Vitamins, thats how!  Not only do I use them, I SELL THEM!

Why do I say that sprays are better than pills?

Simply and in a word “absorption”.

To use a VitaMist Spray, you spray a water-based mixture into the oral cavity (mouth). There is extensive evidence supporting oral absorption as being the best route for the administration of many substances. It is interesting to note that it has been used for many years in the treatment of angina pectoris, where nitroglycerin is taken either sublingually or by intra-oral spray. There has also been extensive research on the oral absorption of other drugs and vitamins which has appeared in the medical literature. This is a highly active research field and VitaMist has published a brochure "Oral Absorption" which lists a large number of current medical references to specific aspects of oral absorption.
If you want to get healthy, stay healthy, and even make a some money, JOIN TODAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment