Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Beast Printing...I thought it, THEY PRINTED IT!

I was looking for some vinyl lettering for the Tundra to promote Waibel Online and the Flight Line Bar & Grill.  So, I hit up my favorite barter gal, Laurie (Barter Works) and she recommended BEAST Screen Printing & Promo Products.  With just a couple of emails to Jessica Lord, I had 10 perfect vinyl letter decals for my Tundra.  Price was great and the quality was second to none!  Thank you Rick and Jessica!

Speaking of the Flight Line Bar & Grill, The Flight Line Runway7L's pool team will be playing the 5030 Lounge this evening at Flight Line. 
Current pool stats for the players:
  1. Duane - he has 9 wins in a row.  Great Job Duane!  He is currently 3rd in individual standings!
  2. Deb - She is just shooting so well these last couple of seasons!
  3. Ruby - What can I say, wife is AWESOME!
  4. Rob - I'm not shooting as consistantly as I want, hoepfully that will change soon.
Overall, FLT Runway 7L is in 2nd place, out of 8 teams.

No comments:

Post a Comment