Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Frustration mounts!!!!

I am about ready to start my own non-profit to see if I can get donations to get the Celica on the road.  I figure I only need around $2500 and she would be road ready!

Anyone want to donate?  Send me an email!!

Seriously, I think the biggest thing that is slowing down the process of completing the Celica is time.  Working full time, owning my own businesses is taking it toll on the time I have available to work on it.  I made a list, checked it twice and, honestly, I am afraid to start only to have to stop due to budget concerns. 

And yes, I would like a little cheese with my WHINNING!  :-D 

Here to hoping all have a GREAT June!  hey Phoenix, SUMMER IS COMING!!!!

Rob
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a website for your business?
Waibel Online has the answer at the right price!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment