Thursday, June 3, 2010

Performance for the Toyota 22R

As I continue to work on working on my Celica, one of the driving forces to keep me moving forward is LC Engineering.  They have a ton of performance items for those of us into the 4 cylinder Toyota engines. 

Need a complete racing block?  They have them!  Looking for a Power Package?  They have SO many to choose from. 

I am saving up for 22R LCE Pro Distributor w/o Vacuum Advance(Part# 1081045).  It's $269.95 nut I gotta have SOME!  Now, I will need a new ignition module to go with it.  :D  I'm note sure which one, thank goodness you can call them at 928-855-6341.

Looking for some 4X4 performance, check out Northwest Off-Road Specialists, Inc.  Camshafts, carburetors, headers and more!

Another great site is ToyHead Auto.  Rick has got some sweet cams and lots of great information.

No comments:

Post a Comment