Thursday, April 15, 2010

Got a dent? WHO YOU GOING TO CALL...

DENT BUSTERS!

About 2 years ago I purchased my 2008 Toyota Tundra.  LOVE my truck!  Last January, a conrete wall got REAL personal with the passenger side door.

My lovely wife and I had made plans to visit Kohl's Ranch on her birthday weekend.  Just so happened to be one of the worst weekends, storm wise, to hit the Mogollon Rim in Arizona in years.  We live in Phoenix and the trip to Kohl's is usually only about 2 hours.  Well, not that Friday!  Took us 12 hours to get there after a mud slid on AZ 87 and a  flash flood on AZ 89.  So, off we go to Globe, AZ to catch the 187 to Payson.  Stopped and got chains, no I did not get a 4X4 (kicks self in the butt) and off we went!  We left the house at 9AM, arrived at Kohl's Ranch at 9:35PM.  Now that is dedication!

We woke up Saturday morning to over 18 inches of new snow.  Absolutely Beautiful.  I decide that I need to get the truck up from the cabin to the lodge to unload the computer equipment I brought with me.  This was bad idea #1.  Took a good 15 minutes to get the truck out of the parking area and aimed the right direction.  I head up the road and turn left.  I hit a patch of ice and slid 8 feet right into a concrete wall.  Bad idea #2, I tried to move the truck.
Tell you what, Dent Busters was a godsend!  They were able to repair all the damage and the truck looks brand new.  If you live in the Phoenix metro area and have dings, dents, or scratches, take your car/truck to Ron Nelson and they will fix you right up!

Rob
More about Kohl's Ranch:

No comments:

Post a Comment